KH Koehler Design

Forums 3. Promote Your Book KH Koehler Design

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of khkoehler khkoehler 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    Profile photo of khkoehler
    khkoehler
    Participant

Hi folks,

Jeani, our gracious host, invited me to join and post about my company. I hope you guys don’t mind my posting about it here.

I’m the founder and owner of KH Koehler Design, a company I launched earlier this year that specializes in affordable copy editing, cover design, book layout design and a host of other services. I have a large and very loyal client base who return again and again to utilize my services, including several publishers. As a working writer myself, I understand the need for affordability in preparing your ebook or paperback for publication. I have over 15 years experience in the publishing industry, both as a writer as well as a publisher. I ran KHP Publishers for most of its 14 years, and I have worked as a copy editor and cover designer for much of that time. I study the industry very closely and I work hard to help my clients sell books and grow their readership. If I can be of service to anyone, please feel free to swing by my site and check out my services and testimonies. Thanks for your interest!

https://khkoehler.net/

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sister site to "The Horror Zine"

Skip to toolbar